Now a paper counterpart is no longer part of UK driving licences, how do you know whether your drivers are legally entitled to drive their vehicle? How do you know if one of your drivers has been given penalty points?
An online Licence Check from IAM RoadSmart is a quick and cost-effective way to answer these questions. It allows you to obtain real-time licence entitlement information about your drivers, removing the need to wait for time consuming paper-based checks or relying on your drivers to declare important changes. The Licence Check also helps you comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 on risk assessment.
Get reassurance at the click of a mouse:
* An online licence check – no need to download forms or post to DVLA
* Takes just five minutes
* Receive a comprehensive report on your drivers’ entitlements and penalty point endorsements
* Conduct as many checks as you like over three years
* Ensures you only have qualified and entitled drivers in your fleet
* Helps you identify whether your drivers need support with other driver risk management areas
Takes just five minutes online
Instantly check endorsements and penalties
Receive comprehensive reports
Comply with Health & Safety at Work Act 1974