To join our group you need to be a current IAM member, to join the IAM click here.
If you are already an IAM member then please get in touch with our group using the contact us link in the menu.
Our Group Newsletter Editor, David Sheppard has retired after 9 years in the post. Our grateful thanks go out David for his dedicated work. He has served under six Group Chairmen, three Secretaries and three Membership Secretaries.
We now need a replacement from the group membership. The job is a Committee post and consists of the following responsibilities:
1. Serve on the Group Committee. There are between 4 and 6 meetings per year.
2. Receive editorial articles from group committee and membership.
3. Collate the articles into a Newsletter using MS Word for issue every 2 months.
4. Carry our final editing for Chairman's approval.
5. Distribution is mainly via email, but there are a number of printed copies required.
If you have basic competency in word processing and can spare a few hours once every 2 months, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the group secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top
Gloucestershire Advanced MotoristsOfficial Provider of IAM RoadSmart Courses
IAM RoadSmart © 2016.